Heartland Landmark 365 Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
For full-time luxury and value beyond compare, the Landmark 365 fifth wheels from Heartland RV are your best choice for an exclusive list of features! These units have 8,000 LB Dexter axles, MorRyde suspension, and 17.5" tires so that all of your travels run smoothly and efficiently.
Throughout the interior, you will stay cool no matter where you are because the 45,000 BTU A/C will provide a comfortable temperature, and the Multi-Plex lighting system will ensure that you can see everything clearly while inside. The motorized bed lift mechanism is a great tool that comes in handy when you want to sit up in bed and read a chapter of your favorite book, and the exterior power awnings with LED lights will certainly be helpful for creating an outdoor party space.
It's time to turn your someday into now with a Landmark 365 fifth wheel from Heartland RV!
Landmark 365 Tucson
Heartland Landmark 365 fifth wheel Tucson highlights: Frameless Dual Pane ... more about Landmark 365 Tucson
Sleeps 5 Slides 5 Length 42 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Fresh Water Capacity 80 gals Grey Water Capacity 84 gals Black Water Capacity 45 gals Tire Size 17.5" Furnace BTU 40000 btu Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 20.8 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 8000 lbs LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 12 gal AC BTU 45000 btu TV Info LR TV, BR TV Awning Info 17' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Landmark 365 Features:
Top 10 Selling Features
- Full Body Paint With 3 Choices: We Triple “Cut & Buff ” Our Units
- Motorized Bed Lift Mechanism: Tilts Bed Up for Sleeping, Reading, Etc
- 45,000 BTU of Cooling Power: 3 A/C Units
- 8,000 lb Dexter Axles With 17.5’’ H-Range Tires: Tires have a 5 Year Roadside Assistance
- Walk-In Closets: 4 Of The 6 Floor plans Have True Walk-In Closets
- 50 Amp Power Cord Reel: Push The Button, Watch The Cord Reel In
- Triple Threat Suspension: Rubber MOR/Ryde Suspension, Leaf Springs & Shocks
- Double Covered: 2 Power LED-Lit Awnings & Dual Pane Windows for Comfort & Quiet.
Construction Standard Features
- Multi-Plex Lighting System
- 8000# Dexter Axles/Springs & Hubs with Aluminum Wheels & 17.5 H Range Tires
- MorRyde Suspension
- Frameless Dual Pane Windows
- MorRyde Pin Box
- Zero-G Entry Step
- High Gloss Fiberglass
- Aluminum Wheels
- Aluminum Framed Laminated Floor
- Solar Prep
Bed and Bath Standard Features
- Adjustable Bedroom Reading Lights
- Power Tilt Bed
- King Mattress
- Bedroom TV
Interior Standard Features
- Sofa Tables with USB Ports
- Low Level Nightlights on 2 Three-Way Switches
- First Alert Safe
- High Rise Coffee Table
- Frameless Dual Pane Windows
- Dyson Cordless Vac
- Residential Refer
- Washer Dryer Prep
- Independent Slide Switches
- Living Room TV with Sound Bar
- LED Lighting
- Ceiling Fan with Wooden Shroud
- MCD Roller Shades
- 8-USB Outlets
- Power Theatre Seating with Heat & Massage
Exterior Standard Features
- Electric Power Cord Reel
- Full Body Paint
- MorRyde Pin Box
- Zero-G Entry Step
- Generator Prep
- Universal Docking Center with Water Filter
- 3 Way Water Pump Switch
- 30lb LP Tanks
- Dual Satellite Prep
- Dual Battery Hookup
- 6-Point Automatic Hydraulic Level Up
- Radius Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Double Power Awnings with LED Lights
Heat, Air, Power and Water
- Surge Protection
- 1000 Watt Invertor
- 80 Amp Convertor
- 50 Amp Service
- 3rd 15K BTU A/C
- 5100 BTU Fireplace/Heater
- Pre-Wire for Winegard Traveler Satellite
- Battery Disconnect
- 45K BTU Whisper Quiet A/C System
- Energy Management System
Kitchen Standard Features
- Backlit Tile Backsplash
- 2.4 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Oven
- Edge Lit Solid Surface Countertops
- Full-Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Farmhouse Stainless Single Basin Kitchen Sink with Cutting Board & Apron
- 13 Gal Trash Can
- Silverware Drawer
- 3-Burner Gas Cooktop
- Convection Microwave
- Maple Hardwood Cabinetry & Backlit Fascia
- Yeti Extreme Cold Weather Pkg
- Add Heat Pump to Main A/C
- Add Heat Pump to 2nd A/C
- Fantastic Fan in Bath
- Dishwasher (select models)
- 5.5 KW LP Generator
- Slide Room Awning - Triple Slide Package (Newport,Oshkosh)
- Slide Room Awning - Quad Slide Package (Phoenix)
- Slide Room Awning - Five Slide Package (Madison, Charleston, Phoenix)
- Alumi-Guard Awnings
- 40” Exterior TV
- Solar Option (Madision, Charleston)
- Washer & Dryer
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.